As part of our commitment to quality, we are offering you an extra 2 years warranty in addition to your 1-year guarantee.
Your Daewoo product is guaranteed for 1 year from the date of original purchase, with proof of purchase or receipt. If any defect should occur due to faulty workmanship or material, your faulty product should be returned to the place of purchase, repair or replacement is at the discretion of the retailer.
The guarantee is subject to the following provisions:
- The product must be correctly installed and operated in accordance with the requirements contained in the instruction manual.
- The product must be used solely for domestic purposes.
- It does not cover general wear and tear, damage, misuse or any consumable parts.
- The guarantee will be rendered invalid if the product is re-sold or has been damaged through inexpert repair.
- The guarantee is only valid within the UK and Eire.
Your standard 1-year guarantee will only be extended to the maximum available for your individual product upon registration. (Note: products must be registered individually and covers the main body and housing). If you do not register your product within 28 days of the original purchase date, your product will only be guaranteed for 1 year.
If a manufacturing fault occurs after the 1st year we will only offer a replacement, repair or alternative item.
*Your extended warranty is only valid with proof of purchase receipt and subject to the conditions outlined above. You can register for your extended warranty here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.